Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website and place orders for items from Elm Farm Trading Ltd. By ordering goods from Bees & Co. you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms. The supplier of the goods featured is Elm Farm Trading Ltd ("Bees & Co", "we", or "us").
- You may contact us by email at email@example.com. Telephone calls to and from Bees & Co. may be recorded or monitored as part of our efforts to further improve service to our clients.
- We may contact you for marketing purposes by email, mail or telephone with relevant offers from Bees & Co. We may also contact you for market research purposes.
- Registered Address: Elm Farm, Six Score Road, Cambridgeshire, PE6 9QF. Registered in England and Wales. Company registration number: 8353493
- VAT Number: GB155 1157 28
- Bees & Co. will not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party. Data collected by us is used to take and fulfil customer orders, administer and enhance the site and service and we will only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes and inform you of seminars we think may be of interest to you, however, you will always be given the option to opt-out of receiving these emails.
- Cookies are small text files used by a large percentage of websites assist a website in providing high quality, fully functional websites. They are an integral part of providing an online shopping website.
- In addition to being necessary to allow you to use all parts of this website some cookies also collect information about how you use our website and so that we may improve how people experience this website.
- By using and browsing our website you are consenting to cookies being used in accordance with this policy. If you do not consent you can disable cookies from within your browser settings. For more information on doing this please visit aboutcookies.org.
- Orders will not be despatched until payment has been received in full and our order handling agency has confirmed this.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express.
- Card details are checked and verified by a third party and goods are despatched once authorisation has been obtained. All payments made in our online shop are handled by a secure third party payment handling company and no credit card numbers are held in clear text on any website.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
- A contract is formed between Bees & Co. and you when we despatch the goods you have ordered. Until the goods are despatched the order may be cancelled. Exceptions apply to personalised items and goods made to order, which cannot be cancelled once you have received email confirmation that your order has been accepted. For a list of exceptions please see Returns below. For security reasons we may restrict the volumes of certain items to be sold in any one transaction. Payment will be taken in full at the time of order. If you are ordering from outside of the UK, our payment partner will convert your order into your relevant currency. We aim to despatch your order within 2-3 weeks as each order is packaged by hand. If you need your order urgently, please call us and we will do what we can to assist.
- Workshop refunds: We hope you understand that when we plan workshops, places are sold for a very limited number and in some circumstances, venues and caterers and other resources require firm commitments from us. Your reservation secures your limited place and is such non refundable, as stated on the booking pages of all workshops. If you are unable to attend, you may offer your place to a colleague or friend to attend instead, or credit the place to a different workshop of the same value.
Postage & Packaging, Delivery & Charges
- Postage within the UK mainland is sent by Royal Mail First Class with the exception of bulk honey and corporate gifting orders, which are sent using a designated courier service. Items are generally dispatched within 24 hours. Please call us if your order is urgent; we can arrange express shipping on most items for a small extra charge. Overseas orders will be quoted before dispatch: we can ship to most countries, please call or email for a quote.
- If your order goes missing, let us know and we'll promptly make a claim with the delivery company and despatch a replacement product for you.
- You may return any item at your expense within 7 working days of receipt, in a new and unused condition and in its original packaging. You will receive your refund within 7 working days of the return being received. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return.
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive, which can be found at: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2000/2334/contents/made.
- Prices of goods displayed in and ordered through the website may differ from prices at live events and workshops.
- All products are sold on the basis that they are suitable for the use described by the manufacturer.
- All orders for products are subject to availability.
Your right of cancellation
- You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 7 days after you receive the goods (see below). Please note that this policy has some limitations.
- Except in the case of faulty or misdescribed goods, if you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Bees & Co. at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address shown within the Contact Us section of the website. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling the contract, we will refund or re-credit you within 14 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Except in the case of faulty or misdescribed goods, if you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- If you do have a complaint please write to the Bees & Co, Six Score Road, Langtoft, PE6 9QF. We welcome and learn from feedback and aim to deal with complaints speedily and sympathetically. All complaints are logged, investigated and replied to.
- © Copyright 2019 Elm Farm Trading Ltd - all rights reserved.